Join Our Team. Join Our Family.
Old Port Specialty Tile Co. is the sister location of Capozza Floor Covering Center. The company is comprised of four locations that work across both Commercial and Residential projects, large and small, throughout Maine. We work as one strong team with one mission:
To provide knowledge and installations that exceeds consumer expectations through an extensive line of tile and floor covering products. We are passionately committed to providing unparalleled experiences to our Customers, Team, and Community, with a continued devotion to outstanding results.
When you join our team, you become family. We are looking to attract individuals who wish to be an integral part of our team and contributor to this mission. We invest in our talented teams, and value the knowledge and expertise they each bring to make us stronger. We are committed to continuing education in the field and helping progress their career path in our ever-growing company.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, look at our current openings listed above and apply today.
Our Current Job Openings
Join the award-winning team at Capozza! Recently named Best Places to Work 2023, this is your opportunity to become a valued member of our company.
Capozza Floor Covering Center, a Family-Owned and operated business celebrating its 50th Anniversary year, is actively seeking a Warehouse Attendant. Our dedicated team oversees the daily functions and operations of a bustling warehouse that caters to four divisions of in-house and installation teams. Specializing in a diverse range of floor coverings for Commercial and Residential settings, our company is on the lookout for a driven individual eager to contribute to our team-oriented, positive, and enjoyable work culture. If you’re ready to be a part of something exceptional, apply now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organize the warehouse to optimize space utilization.
- Breakdown received orders, ensuring accuracy and quality of materials.
- Assign materials to the appropriate projects.
- Safely load materials for clients, contractors, and installers while adhering to safety protocols.
- Accurately pick and stage requested materials for Commercial, Residential, and OPST jobs.
- Maintain consistent quality work in terms of accuracy, thoroughness, absence of errors, and timeliness.
- Utilize company software and email effectively.
- Provide pick-up and deliveries of materials with vendors and to job sites.
- Perform general facility housekeeping and maintenance.
- Follow all warehouse procedures and safety protocols.
- Retain a forklift license.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Maturity and sound judgment
- Strong work ethic, responsibility, and a positive attitude with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to lift 50-75lbs frequently.
- Dependable and punctual, using vacation time and sick time appropriately.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with email and computers
- Neat and well-groomed in appearance
- Physical/Sensory Functions:
- Stand: Occasionally
- Walk: Frequently
- Sit: Occasionally
- Use hands: Frequently
- Reach with hands and arms: Frequently
- Climb or balance: Occasionally
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl frequently.
- Talk/Hear: Maintain constant and positive communication.
- Lift and/or Move:
- 10 lbs.: Regularly
- 50 lbs.: Frequently
- 75 lbs.: Occasionally
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8:30 am – 5 pm) with a weekend rotation. While prior warehouse, flooring, or construction experience is beneficial, we are willing to train the right candidate. Compensation is dependent on experience. We offer benefits including healthcare, dental, 401K and vacation time. Join us in supporting the needs of all our departments and contribute to the success of our expanding business. Apply now!
Apply online below.
Please email Aaron with questions or for more information.
We have a busy year ahead with many great local projects, and are looking to add full time positions to our installation team. If you have construction experience that is great, if you have flooring experience even better. If you have no experience but are looking to get into a trade or change careers we would like to talk to you as well.
We are looking for people who are reliable, accountable and will come to work with a good attitude. We are a company that appreciates and rewards those who exemplify those characteristics and have a great team in place to join in and learn from.
We offer competitive pay, benefits including healthcare, 401K and vacation time.
Download the application or apply online below.
Please email Mike at Mike@capozzaflooring.com for more information.
Share This Job: