Now Hiring For: Project Manager / Sales / Design
Old Port Specialty Tile is seeking an outgoing and detail-oriented individual to join our team. This position requires sales of tile products and installation services. It includes working closely with homeowners, interior designers, architects, and contractors.
- Assisting customers with product selection, specifications, and design.
- Estimating product and labor costs generated from blueprints and site measurements.
- Writing project proposals.
- Communicating project details with customers.
- Scheduling and overseeing project installations.
- Following up after project completion.
Full-time. Saturdays required.
Experience: A candidate with prior experience in residential flooring sales and service is preferred. Construction sales and service experience is also helpful.
The ideal candidate should have a good sense of design, be customer service-oriented and enjoy working with the public in a retail environment. Skills needed include: computer, organization, time management and communication. Ability to be self-motivated, multi-task and be a team player is essential. Experience and knowledge of flooring, sales and construction or project management is helpful.
To apply: Please e-mail your resume with cover letter to Katie@oldporttile.com